Blackberry Kiwi Juice is an awesome way to get your daily fruit servings. And with the nutritional benefits of Coconut water, you’re really get start your day.
Blackberries contribute to many health benefits, including:
- high in fiber
- full of vitamins and minerals like K, C, and manganese
- may promote brain health
Pure coconut water is low in fat, natural sugars, and carbohydrates. Be sure you have PURE coconut water. Also, it has no cholesterol, artificial sweeteners, or additives. And the water contains many vitamins and minerals including zinc, manganese, ascorbic acid, and B-group vitamins, selenium, iodine, and sulfur. Finally, be sure to always have a FRESH supply of coconut water on hand.
Blackberry Kiwi Juice Ingredients:
- 1/4 large Pineapple, core removed and cubed
- 1 cup organic Blackberries
- 1 organic Kiwi
- 1/4 organic Pear
- 1/4 cup Coconut Water
- ~30 Mint leaves
Juice or blend and enjoy the tropical nutrient-dense refreshment.
- Baked Halibut Zucchini and Carrots
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Broccoli Potato Soup
- Pear Kiwi Grape Juice
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Sauteed Rosemary Beets – Easy Way to Prepare a Superfood
- Quinoa Sprouts – Add Crunch To Your Salad
- Review – Custom Harvest-Sarah D
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins