At Harvest2U we are ALL ABOUT simple. Now, this is simple. Roasted root vegetables with anything from, to and including; potatoes, yam, carrots, and the sink de kitchen. Remember to go organic whenever possible.
Roasted Root Vegetables Ingredients:
- 5 tablespoons Temecula Olive Oil
- 1 cup cubed red potatoes
- 1 jicama, peeled and chopped
- 2 turnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 large yam, peeled and chopped
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix red potatoes, yam, carrots, parsnip, jicama, and turnips in a large baking dish.
- Add rosemary, Temecula Olive Oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl; pour over vegetables and coat evenly.
- Roast in your preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 35 to 45 minutes.
Toss in some sausage, a side salad, and you’ve got a savory meal.