At Harvest2U we are ALL ABOUT simple. Now, this is simple. Roasted root vegetables with anything from, to and including; potatoes, yam, carrots, and the sink de kitchen. Remember to go organic whenever possible.
Roasted Root Vegetables Ingredients:
- 5 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup cubed red potatoes
- 1 jicama, peeled and chopped
- 2 turnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 large yam, peeled and chopped
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix red potatoes, yam, carrots, parsnip, jicama, and turnips in a large baking dish.
- Add rosemary, Olive Oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl; pour over vegetables and coat evenly.
- Roast in your preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Toss in some sausage, a side salad, and you’ve got a savory meal.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Stock and Soup – Tastes Better When You Make Your Own
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Ratatouille – Combination of Organic Summer Produce
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- Honey Glazed Carrots – Loaded with Antioxidants
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Greek Lemon Oregano Kebabs
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Commercial Potato Farming – Non-Organic Vs. Organic
- Un Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Pressure Cooker
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Lemony Kale and Quinoa – A Flavor-Packed Dish
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.