First, start your day with Jugo de Mexico a spicy organic green juice. Then you’ll have juice with a vitamin and flavor kick. In just nine sprigs of cilantro contains only 5 calories and much more! And in that same serving size, you’ll find 1,350 IU of vitamin A (mostly as beta-carotene) and 62 mcg of Vitamin K. So, that means that a small serving will provide 27% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin A and 52% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin K.
Jugo de Mexico Ingredients:
- 2 Cucumbers
- 4 cups Cilantro leaves, and stems. Chop these and pack the measuring cup
- 1 Poblano Pepper, ribs and seeds removed
- Place all the ingredients in the blender.
- Add a pinch of salt, place the lid firmly over the top, and puree until smooth.
- Once green and frothy, serve as-is or pour through a sieve to remove the pulp.
Get a kick from this juice!
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Beet Pear Salad For The Next Generation
- Carrot Leaf Tea – A Perfect Way to Use the Green Tops
- Pico De Gallo – Loaded with Healthy Antioxidants
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.