First, start your day with Jugo de Mexico a spicy organic green juice. Then you’ll have juice with a vitamin and flavor kick. In just nine sprigs of cilantro contains only 5 calories and much more! And in that same serving size, you’ll find 1,350 IU of vitamin A (mostly as beta-carotene) and 62 mcg of Vitamin K. So, that means that a small serving will provide 27% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin A and 52% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin K.
Jugo de Mexico Ingredients:
- 2 Cucumbers
- 4 cups Cilantro leaves, and stems. Chop these and pack the measuring cup
- 1 Poblano Pepper, ribs and seeds removed
- Place all the ingredients in the blender.
- Add a pinch of salt, place the lid firmly over the top, and puree until smooth.
- Once green and frothy, serve as-is or pour through a sieve to remove the pulp.
Get a kick from this juice!