Colorful Arugula Pomegranate Salad is a bright and flavorful salad loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants.
Pomegranates are loaded with antioxidants like vitamin C and polyphenols, which do wondrous things for your health, such as protecting you from cancer and heart disease as well as acting as an anti-inflammatory to help with arthritis. Eating the whole aril, including the inner seed, will also provide extra fiber.
Pomegranates have been known for its health benefits since ancient times. These bright red fruits are considered a superfood today because of their powerful nutrition and antioxidants. We look forward to them every Fall.
Arugula Pomegranate Salad Ingredients
- 1 bunch arugula, cleaned and cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Pineapple Vinaigrette (below)
- shaved Parmegiano Reggiano cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Pineapple Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place arugula in a salad bowl. Add walnuts and pomegranate arils.
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients and pour over salad.
- Top with shaved Parmegiano Reggiano and salt and pepper.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Sweetness of Apples and Honey
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- Ginger Pear Butternut Squash Soup – A Twist On Traditional
- Avocado Pancakes – A Healthy Way to Start Your Day
- Spinach Watercress Juice – A Blood Cleanser
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Easy No-Fuss Gazpacho – The Perfect Summer Soup
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- Bell Peppers – Long List of Health Benefits
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Pico De Gallo – Loaded with Healthy Antioxidants
- Grapefruit Sorbet – A Refreshing Creamy Frozen Treat
- Produce Pop Up Market at Artisan’s Palate Temecula 6/14/19
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Maple Cinnamon Squash – Preparing Winter Squash Simply
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants