Believe it or not, this Green Lemonade recipe has neither eggs nor ham. But, it does have plenty of phytonutrients and flavor.
Green Lemonade Ingredients:
- 1 organic Green Apple
- 2 handfuls organic Spinach, 1-1/2 cup
- 6-8 Kale leaves, 2 cups
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1 Lemon
Calcium is a vital mineral that plays a significant role in maintaining healthy bones and teeth and thwarting diseases like Osteoporosis (a bone disease that occurs when the body loses too much bone makes too little bone or both).
Green Smoothies are natural sources of calcium if you are lactose intolerant, or vegan, or worried about the health issues with consuming dairy products.
Yes, it is entirely possible with green smoothies to have more calcium than milk! Just follow these tips:
- Use Calcium Rich Fruits
- Moringa Powder
- Use Young (green) Coconut
- Use Calcium Rich Vegetables
- Use Calcium-Fortified Beverages As Your Liquid
- Chia Seeds & Flaxseed
- Carrot Kale Juice Recipe For Everyone
- Celery Pineapple Juice – Refreshing and Nutritious
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Chop and Drop – A Busy Person’s Best Friend
- Get the Most Out of Your Harvest Box – Ten Tips
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat