This Kohlrabi Kale Beet Salad create a salad rainbow! What an amazing flavor combination with kohlrabi, raw beets, and all the rest. Just check out these ingredients. Here’s an excellent way to try beets – for those who think you don’t like them.
Kohlrabi Kale Beet Salad Ingredients:
- One bunch kale
- Anaheim pepper
- 4 tbsp Temecula Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 carrots
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Sunflower seeds or pepitas
- tbsp local honey
- 1 kohlrabi
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Always wash your veggies. Remove stems from the kale, knead the leaves with your hands and chop into bite-sized pieces. Chop the lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Peel the kohlrabi, beet and Anaheim pepper, and chop them into thin, manageable pieces. Don’t peel the carrots, but wash them really well and cut them into long strips.
- Peel and remove sections from ½ of the grapefruit.
- Combine juice from ½ grapefruit, 4 tablespoons Temecula Olive Oil, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon honey, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, and ½ teaspoon kosher salt, in a jar. Cover the jar and shake the heck out of it.
- Serve on plates or bowls. Serve topped with grapefruit vinaigrette and pepitas or sunflower seeds.