Here’s a nutrient-dense and flavorful juice. Try this Carrot Tomato Celery juice. Celery is a great detoxer; carrots are full of sugar and tomato adds lots of nutrients with few calories.
Tomato juice is low in calories when compared to other juices. 1 cup of tomato juice holds 41 calories. Same sized serving or orange or apple juice has about 120 calories. Big difference!
Also, Tomato juice is rich in many antioxidants, vitamin C, and beta-carotene. In fact, its a better source of nutrients than both orange and apple juice. 8 ounces of tomato juice gives you 284% of the RDA for vitamin C. And, this mighty juice also provides 22 percent of the RDA for vitamin A.
It’s also an excellent source of the carotenoid antioxidant lycopene. According to an article in the Annals of the National Institute of Hygiene, lycopene is the nutrient that makes tomatoes red and also is a powerful antioxidant.
Carrot Tomato Celery Juice Ingredients:
- 3 Carrots
- Two medium Tomatoes
- 2-3 Celery Stalks
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Celery Pineapple Juice – Refreshing and Nutritious
- Berry Minty Juice – A Refreshing Bolt of Nutrition
- Rough Lemon – A Rare and Unique Citrus
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor
- Sweet Asparagus Kale Juice – Sweet and Light Flavor
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Cranberry Apple Juice – No Spray Here