Try this Berry Minty Juice for a sweet, refreshing bolt of nutrition.
Blueberries are one of the most nutrient-dense berries. 1 cup of blueberries contains:
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Vitamin C: 24% of RDA
- Vitamin K: 36% of RDA
- Manganese: 25% of RDA
- And various other nutrients
They are about 85% water, and one cup contains only 84 calories, with 15 grams of carbs.
Blueberries are full of antioxidants. Antioxidants challenge free radicals to a duel and fight the damage they cause. Free radicals can damage our cell structures and contribute to aging and diseases like cancer.
Blueberries rank the highest concerning antioxidant levels of ALL commonly consumed fruits and vegetables.
Berry Minty Juice Ingredients:
- 2 cups Blueberries
- 2 Kiwi Fruit
- 16 Strawberries
- 2 cups Mint leaves, packed into the measuring cup
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Berry Apple Juice
- Collard Greens for The Rest of Us
- Minty Apple Juice – A Refreshing Nutrient Boost
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- Bell Peppers – Long List of Health Benefits
- Black Beans Kale Tomatoes – A Simple Nutrient-Dense Meal
- Carrot Tomato Celery Juice
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.