If you can find ’em, use local organic strawberries for this Berry Apple Juice. Also, the blueberries give this a richer flavor and kick of antioxidants.
Blueberries pack tons of antioxidants, vitamin C, manganese, and flavonoids into their tiny bodies. Vitamin C helps to neutralize free radicals before they can damage otherwise healthy cells. Also, manganese works inside our cells to protect the mitochondria (small structures that produce energy) from those same free radicals.
According to some journals, the flavonoids in blueberry juice are more potent than those in orange, cranberry and acai juice.
Berry Apple Juice Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup of strawberries
- One cup of organic blueberries
- 1 organic apple
- Pickled Radishes – A Delicious Way to Store This Wonderful Vegetable
- Tomato Juice
- Citrus Fruits – 6 Healthy Reasons to Eat Besides Vitamin C
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- Fun and Healthy Gluten Free Zucchini Brownies
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Apple Beet Carrot Juice to Jump Start Your Day
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Berry Minty Juice