These gluten free cauliflower fritters are easy to make, healthy, and a great way to use cauliflower. Really delicious and appetizing.
Gluten Free Cauliflower Fritters Ingredients
- 1 large organic cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 5 Tablespoons minced onions (some used for garnishing)
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Bring water (salted) to a boil in a large pot.
- Place the cauliflower in the boiling water and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until fork tender.
- Move cauliflower to a cutting board and cut it into minuscule pieces.
- Measure 4 cups of the minced cauliflower.
- Blend the cauliflower, gluten free flour, garlic, eggs, onions, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
- Using a nonstick skillet heat over medium-low heat and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Ladle out 2 tablespoon heaps of the cauliflower mash into the skillet. Flatten each mound with a spatula and spacing 1 inch apart.
- Cook the cauliflower fritters for 2 to 3 minutes and turn them over once and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Move the fritters to a plate.
Serve warm and top with yogurt.
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series. Recipe Videos
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in these recipes. Local source: Harvest2U, a Temecula Organic produce company