This Waldorf Chicken Salad recipe combines leftover chicken and with the classic Salad of celery, apples, grapes, and walnuts in a creamy dressing. Serve it as a sandwich or wrap, or add it to some lettuce for a salad.
Waldorf Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 1 pound cooked boneless chicken (about 2 cups), chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion or scallions, chopped
- 1 large apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup small grapes
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- Broccoli Potato Soup
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Blueberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Fresh and Healthy
- Review – Farmer’s Choice – Chelsea
- Arugula Pomegranate Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette
- Bell Peppers – Long List of Health Benefits
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- 15 Radish Recipes to Break Out of the Salad Rut
- Asian Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry – Simple and Healthy
- Broccoli Beef – Simple and Ready in 30 Minutes
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy