Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans is a healthy and easy side dish that is not only delicious but allergy-friendly as well. Roasting the carrots draws out the sweetness and gives the garlic a nice nutty flavor. Depending on how thick you cut the carrots they take slightly longer to roast, so I recommend keeping them separate until after roasting.
Double or triple the recipe for an excellent addition to your holiday meal.
Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans Ingredients
- 1 pound carrots
- 1 pound green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and then cut carrots into sticks about the same thickness as the green beans.
- Trim the ends off of the green beans.
- Put the carrots and green beans into two separate bowls and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- With a mortar and pestle crush garlic, salt and parsley (or finely chop and mix). Put half in each of the vegetable bowls and mix in.
- Cover one large baking sheets with parchment paper (optional, for easy clean up).
- Spread the vegetables in an even layer on the baking sheet(s) and roast for about 20 minutes (green beans) and 25 minutes (carrots).
- Combine and serve immediately.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Radishes Beets Squash Stew – A Favorite Comfort Food
- Beef and Vegetable Soup – Plus Greens For Extra Nutrition
- Kohlrabi – A Nutrient-Packed Powerhouse
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli – A Simple Side Dish
- Sheet Pan Roast Chicken and Summer Vegetables
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Foil Packet Garlic Herb Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables
- Roasted Butternut Squash Gnocchi – Homemade Pasta
- Ratatouille – Combination of Organic Summer Produce
- Greek Lemon Oregano Kebabs – Antibacterial Compounds
- Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken Salad – Best Flavors of Spring
- Un Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Pressure Cooker
- Easy to Make – Scrumptious Laden Sweet Potato Nachos
- Butternut Squash Apple Casserole – Excellent Side Dish
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative
- Colcannon – Side Dish of Irish Potatoes and Kale
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Chicory and Beans (Cicoria e Fagioli) – A Full Meal
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.