Many Pickled Beet Eggs recipes make more brine than you need to cover the pickles. See Pickled Beet Relish to make your leftover brine.
Pickled beet eggs provide high protein snacks for weight loss, and they are great to eat as a side dish with any meal. Or you may want to use them in egg recipes such as deviled eggs. So good for winter meals and even better with summer picnics!
Hard-boiled eggs are a nutrient-dense low-calorie food. They’re a great source of high-quality protein and rich in B vitamins, calcium, zinc, and other essential nutrients and antioxidants like choline, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
Here’s an easy way to use the leftover brine for Pickled Eggs.
Pickled Beet Eggs Ingredients
- Boiled eggs
- Pickling brine
- Glass jar
- Peel the boiled eggs and put them into a glass jar.
- Pour brine over the eggs.
- Close the lid and put it in the refrigerator for a few days before eating.
- Avgolemono – Nutritious Chicken and Rice Soup
- Carrot Puff Casserole – Great for Brunch Or A Side Dish For Lunch Or Dinner
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- 15 Radish Recipes to Break Out of the Salad Rut
- Carrot Beet Juice
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- No Sugar Added Orange Marmalade with Wine
- Apple Beet Juice
- Beet Pear Salad For The Next Generation