This Apple Beet juice will make your body say “Thank you.” Beets are among the healthiest foods you can juice. There’s no time like today to try beet juice. Many ancient cultures treated beets as medicine.
Also, the beet leaves provide a great deal of therapeutic and nutritional value.
Beets are in the same family as Swiss chard and spinach. They are rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. They also contain high amounts of vitamins B6, C, and manganese, folate, and potassium.
Finally, beets have powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
Apple Beet Juice Ingredients:
- Three organic Apples
- 1/2 organic Beet (beet greens ok)
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1½ cups raspberries
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Radishes Beets Squash Stew – A Favorite Comfort Food
- Cheesy Kale Cups – Healthy Appetizers
- Berry Minty Juice
- Black Beans Kale
- Apples – Honeycrisp
- Apple Beet Carrot Juice to Jump Start Your Day
- Carrot Beet Celery Root Juice
- Pickled Beet Relish – Perfect for Sandwiches or Burgers
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Chop and Drop – A Busy Person’s Best Friend
- Bell Peppers – Long List of Health Benefits
- Beet Hummus – High In Nutrition, Fiber, and Protein
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Watermelon Cucumber Cups – A Fun Appetizer or Salad
- Butternut Squash Appetizers – Excellent Source of Fiber
- Carrot Kohlrabi Soup – Perfect for Cold Winter Nights
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.