Here’s a detoxer that will start your day. A simple Carrot Kale Green Juice that packs a nutrient-dense punch. Try different varieties of kale.
Kale is a concentrated source of iron, helping those tending toward anemia. It may not look like it, but kale also contains vitamin C. Yep; and vitamin C can help fight prenatal health problems, vision issues; including eye diseases.
Kale promotes healthy bones and teeth as it is an excellent source of calcium. And don’t forget its battle against free radicals through the antioxidant of vitamin A.
Carrot Kale Green Juice Ingredients:
- 6 Carrots
- A handful of Kale
- Dehydrating Herbs for Year-Round Flavor
- Summer Squash – A Versatile and Nutritious Vegetable
- Mixed Greens Tart – Fiber, Iron, and Antioxidants
- Black Beans Kale
- Basic Green Juice – But Easy to Love and Make
- Citrus Fruits – 6 Healthy Reasons to Eat Besides Vitamin C
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Stock and Soup – Tastes Better When You Make Your Own
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy
- Vitamin C – A Critical Component for Your Body
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Pico De Gallo – Loaded with Healthy Antioxidants
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status