Here is your most basic green juice recipe. Goof around with the ingredients and quantities until you get it JUST how you like it.
Kale hales from the cruciferous family tree and is loaded with many different vitamins and minerals. When juicing kale, you tap into its many benefits, including doses of calcium, iron, important vitamins. Juice kale with other fruits and veggies to cut down on its bitterness.
Basic Green Juice Ingredients:
- 1-2 apples or pears
- head romaine lettuce or celery
- 1 lemon
- 5-6 leaves of kale (or spinach, dandelion, or parsley)
Makes at least 36 ounces, based on your juicer. Drink immediately or within 48 hours, IF sealed in an airtight, glass container.
- Zutano Avocado – A Rare Tasty Delight
- Awesome Green Juice – For the Rest Of Us
- The Struggle to Get Your Greens – Juice or Smoothie?
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Vegetables for Breakfast – A Healthy Start
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Colcannon – Irish Potatoes and Kale
- Serve Microgreens in Tasty Ways – Packed with Nutrients
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup – Made with Plenty of Leeks
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Apple, Carrot, Beet, and Swiss Chard Juice – Nutrient Loading
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Carrot Kale Green Juice
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Carrot and Microgreens Juice – Without a Juicer