A common question we get at Harvest2U is, “How do I get my kids to eat vegetables?” Here’s a great way! Try our Green Bean Apple Saute’ recipe and find out!
Green Bean Apple Saute’ Ingredients
- 1/2 pound fresh organic green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- One medium organic apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup local honey
- One tablespoon canola oil
- One tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Saute’ the beans and apple in oil for 3 minutes, using your momma’s large skillet. Add the chopped walnuts. Cook and stir occasionally until the vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in the honey and sesame seeds and heat through.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Swiss Chard with Onions and Vinegar
- Get the Most Out of Your Harvest Box – Ten Tips
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Pickled Radishes – A Delicious Way to Store This Wonderful Vegetable
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy
- Broccoli Gratin – Pairing Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese
- Broccoli Potato Soup
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Stuffed with Avocado
- Stir Fried Sesame Tatsoi – A Mild Asian Green
- Apples – Honeycrisp
- Apple Fennel Chutney – Honeyed
- Fennel and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta – Fiber and Nutrients
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins