A cool Mock Bloody Mary Juice with tomatoes, cucumber, celery, red bell pepper, and cayenne; just TRY and tell the difference! The Vodka is on you.
Even though store-bought juices are convenient, begin with fresh, organic, locally grown tomatoes. To be sure, fresh organic tomato juice provides you important vitamins A and K, and all of your B vitamins. It also contains phosphorous, iron, and magnesium.
Mock Bloody Mary Juice Ingredients:
- stalks Organic Celery
- 1/4 small organic Red Onion
- Organic Red Bell Pepper
- 4 organic Plum Tomatoes
- large organic Cucumber
- cups organic Parsley, leaves, and stems, roughly chopped and packed into the measuring cup 1 Lime
- dash (or more) cayenne pepper
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Black Beans Kale Tomatoes
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Tomato Juice
- 5 Lessons Research Teaches us about Preparing Tomatoes
- Benefits of Beets – Elevated to Superfood Status
- Keep Hydrated with These 8 Summer Produce Superstars
- Browned Butter Pasta Tatsoi
- Chicory and Beans (Cicoria e Fagioli) – A Full Meal
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Chop and Drop – A Busy Person’s Best Friend
- Pickled Beet Relish – Perfect for Sandwiches or Burgers
- Sausage and Pepper Hash – An Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sweet Potato Stuffed with Avocado
- Carrot Tomato Celery Juice
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.