Sweet Potato Peanut Soup and Warm Spices
Try this savory flavor of sweet potato peanut soup which is combined with warm spices. Your family will love you for setting this interesting and tasty soup in front of them.
Sweet Potato Peanut Soup Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 and 1/2 pounds peeled sweet potatoes, chopped
- large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped, unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons organic creamy peanut butter
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat your oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Sauté chopped until translucent.
- Mix in the garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir in sweet potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, continuing to cook, stirring for 5 mins.
- Put 4,1/2 cups water in the saucepan. Lightly salt the water. Bring to a boil then reducing the heat. Slowly simmer (stirring occasionally) for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat. Blend in your blender or food processor. Add peanuts and blend until mostly smooth.
- Add cayenne pepper. Place mixture back into the saucepan. Whisk in peanut butter, cooking until heated through. Serve warm with fresh cilantro.
- Tomato Juice
- Peppers-Sweet Baby Bell
- Waldorf Chicken Salad-Serve It As a Sandwich or Wrap
- Stock and Soup – Tastes Better When You Make Your Own
- Preserved Lemons – Use Up All Those Lemons
- Cheddar Beet Risotto – Sweet and Creamy
- Grilled Eggplant Roulades – A Fun Way To Serve Eggplant
- Grapefruit Sorbet – A Refreshing Creamy Frozen Treat
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup – Made with Plenty of Leeks
- BBQ Chicken Burgers with Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw
Leave a Comment