Our Almond Mayo recipe brings you wonderful flavor without the negatives associated with store-bought mayonnaise. Use this to top your vegetables as well as a spread. Go nuts and eat your heart out!
Raw almonds contain unsaturated fats, Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, vitamin E, plant sterols (can lower cholesterol), L-arginine (promotes healthy arteries). So yes, eat to your heart’s content!
Almond Mayo Ingredients
- Cup raw almonds, soaked 8-12 hours, drained
- 1 Tbsp organic cider vinegar
- Cup fresh organic orange juice
- 2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 1/3 cup sunflower oil or grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup coconut oil, liquid
- ¼ cup fresh organic lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp agave
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp mustard
Blend in your blender until desired consistency.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Broccoli Potato Soup
- Chop and Drop – A Busy Person’s Best Friend
- Avgolemono – Nutritious Chicken and Rice Soup
- Maple Persimmon Muffins – No Sugar Added Muffins
- Zutano Avocado – A Rare Tasty Delight
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- Dairy and Gluten Free Spicy Carrot Soup
- Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies – Beat The Heat
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Ratatouille – Combination of Organic Summer Produce
- Keto Kohlrabi Coleslaw – A Low-Carb Alternative
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Helps Keep Your Family Healthy