Take advantage when blood oranges are available and try this Arugula Blood Orange Bleu Cheese Salad. The spiciness of arugula, the sweetness of blood oranges, and tart bleu cheese are a killer combo.
Arugula Blood Orange Bleu Cheese Salad Ingredients
- organic arugula (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Two blood oranges
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Combine the arugula and bleu cheese in a large bowl.
- Remove the peel and white pith from the oranges.
- Separate orange segments into the bowl with the arugula and cheese.
- Pour Olive Oil and lemon juice over.
- Toss to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies – Gluten Free
- Citrus Fruits – 6 Healthy Reasons to Eat Besides Vitamin C
- Parmesan Rosemary Radishes – Juicy & Lightly SweetGarlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Spring Vegetable Risotto – Asparagus, Leeks, and Peas
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Rough Lemon – A Rare and Unique Citrus
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Easy No-Fuss Gazpacho – The Perfect Summer Soup
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Arugula Pomegranate Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.