Take advantage when blood oranges are available and try this Arugula Blood Orange Bleu Cheese Salad. The spiciness of arugula, the sweetness of blood oranges, and tart bleu cheese are a killer combo.
Arugula Blood Orange Bleu Cheese Salad Ingredients
- organic arugula (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Two blood oranges
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Combine the arugula and bleu cheese in a large bowl.
- Remove the peel and white pith from the oranges.
- Separate orange segments into the bowl with the arugula and cheese.
- Pour Olive Oil and lemon juice over.
- Toss to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies – Gluten Free
- Citrus Fruits – 6 Healthy Reasons to Eat Besides Vitamin C
- Parmesan Rosemary Radishes – Juicy & Lightly SweetGarlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Creamy Keto Braised Celery – Triple It For the Holidays
- Spring Vegetable Risotto – Asparagus, Leeks, and Peas
- Grilled Baby Potatoes and Fennel – Healthy Side Dish
- Rough Lemon – A Rare and Unique Citrus
- The Blood Orange – Many Health Benefits
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Easy No-Fuss Gazpacho – The Perfect Summer Soup
- Broccoli Carrot Salad – Loaded with Fiber and Antioxidants
- Arugula Pomegranate Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette