What actually takes this Asian Pear and Rosemary Spritz to the next level is the infusion of rosemary, ginger, and nutmeg. After the soda’s initial sweetness, traces of these herbs and spices linger on the tongue and throat – not so much as different seasonings but just a mellow warmth. We believe it makes a delightful, non-alcoholic option for a party.
Asian Pear and Rosemary Spritz Ingredients
adapted from Turntable Kitchen
- 2-3 Asian pears, juiced (yield: about 2 cups of juice- you can use a blender to make your juice)
- 1/3 cup of organic sugar
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 1 large rosemary sprig
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 bottle of Mineral water
- Rosemary sprigs and Asian pear slices, for garnish
- Add the Asian pear juice, honey, sugar, rosemary sprig, and nutmeg to a medium saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about five minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture stand for 30 minutes before straining it through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Throw away the solids and transfer the syrup to a lidded container, then allow it to cool completely. (or transfer to the refrigerator until ready to use)
- To make the Asian Pear and Rosemary Spritz, add ice to each glass. Add 3-4 tablespoons of syrup to each glass (to taste).
- Top off with sparkling water and stir gently.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary and thin slices of Asian pear.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Carrot Balls – Low Carb Sweet or Spicy
- Peach and Arugula Salad – Perfect For Summer
- Cheddar Beet Risotto – Sweet and Creamy
- Spring Vegetable Risotto – Asparagus, Leeks, and Peas
- Smashed Baby Potatoes – Perfect For Small Potatoes
- The Powerful Pomegranate – Known Since Ancient Times
- Ambrosia Parfaits – Healthy and No Sugar Added
- Amazing Fennel Pear Juice – A Mild Blend of Tastes
- Strawberry Grapefruit Granita – A Light and Refreshing Treat
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce
- Organic Lemons Are Great For Your Health
- Spring Garlic Aioli – Homemade Healthy Mayonnaise
- Beet Pear Salad For The Next Generation
- Carrot Quinoa Muffins – Loaded with Protein and Fiber
- Chop and Drop – A Busy Person’s Best Friend
- Parmesan Rosemary Radishes – Juicy & Lightly Sweet
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.