Peppers Broccoli with Garlic is everyone’s favorite. Harvest2U is about SIMPLE and healthy recipes. Peppers and broccoli are combined with a couple of other ingredients to become your shining star side dish!
Peppers Broccoli with Garlic Ingredients:
- 1 bunch of organic broccoli, about 1 pound (use florets, stems, and stalks) Keep the leaves for braising in another recipe or for soup.
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Peel and mince 3 or 4 garlic cloves
- Thick organic lemon wedges
- Mince a small piece of fresh red chili pepper
- Use your mom’s best paring knife; trim broccoli ends. Cut broccoli in half lengthwise. Cut stalks into bite-sized pieces. Steam the broccoli just until tender. Drain.
- Combine Temecula Olive Oil, garlic, and red chili pepper and saute’. Cook over low heat for two to three min or possibly till garlic is opaque. Add the broccoli. Salt to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Garlic Kale Soup – Use All That Wonderful Spring Produce
- Browned Butter Pasta Tatsoi
- Chimichurri – Like You’ve Never Had!
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup – Made with Plenty of Leeks
- Microgreens and Tuna Salad – Nutrient Rich
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Microgreens Pesto – A Versatile Sauce
- Zutano Avocado – A Rare Tasty Delight
- Stuffed Squash with Quinoa and Sausage – Nutritionally Packed
- Green Pepper Hot Sauce – Instant and Homemade
- Broccoli Potato Soup
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli – A Delicious and Simple Side Dish