Peppers Broccoli with Garlic is everyone’s favorite. Harvest2U is about SIMPLE and healthy recipes. Peppers and broccoli are combined with a couple of other ingredients to become your shining star side dish!
Peppers Broccoli with Garlic Ingredients:
- 1 bunch of organic broccoli, about 1 pound (use florets, stems and stalks) Keep the leaves for braising in another recipe or for soup.
- 4 Tbsp. Temecula Olive Oil
- Peel and mince 3 or 4 garlic cloves
- Thick organic lemon wedges
- Mince a small piece of fresh red chili pepper
- Use your mom’s best paring knife; trim broccoli ends and peel stock. Cut broccoli in half lengthwise. Cut stalks into bit-sized pieces. Steam the broccoli just until tender. Drain.
- Combine Temecula Olive Oil, garlic, and red chili pepper and saute’. Cook over low heat for two to three min or possibly till garlic is opaque. Add the broccoli. Salt to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedges.