This Creamy Chipotle Spinach Dip is a healthier and more flavorful dip than that boring frozen spinach, sour cream, packaged mix concoction.
We start with fresh raw spinach. Dark greens, such as spinach, are rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K and are high in carotenoids – antioxidants that help block the early stages of cancer. Plus, they are loaded with fiber, iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
The sour cream gets swapped for healthy probiotic loaded yogurt. And then we add loads of flavor with cilantro, chipotle, and cumin. The result is flavorful with a kick. It isn’t overly spicy, add some cayenne pepper if you want it hotter.
Creamy Chipotle Spinach Dip Ingredients
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 3 green onions, white parts only
- 3-4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (about 1 pepper)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- In a food processor, pulse garlic and onions until chopped.
- Add spinach leaves and pulse until chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Always use organic fruits and vegetables in your recipes.
Do you live in one of these Southern California Cities? Aguanga, Fallbrook, Hemet, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, or Winchester. If you do, you can use the local organic fruits and vegetables in our harvest deliveries for these recipes.
Other Great Recipes and Resources
- Beet Pear Salad For The Next Generation
- Zucchini Salsa – Alternative To Tomato Salsa
- Waldorf Chicken Salad-Serve It As a Sandwich or Wrap
- Green Pepper Hot Sauce – Instant and Homemade
- Easy No-Fuss Gazpacho – The Perfect Summer Soup
- Chermoula – A Moroccan Herb Sauce and Cousin to Pesto
- Beet Noodles and Greens – High in Fiber, Vitamins & Minerals
- Green Goddess Dressing – Boost Your Immune System
- Stir-Fried Sesame Tatsoi – A Mild Asian Green
- Low Carb Creamed Spinach – Healthy and Easy
- Kids LOVE Veggies (right!)
- Basil Chimichurri – An Amazing Sauce in 5 Minutes
- Kohlrabi – A Nutrient Powerhouse
- Garlic Roasted Carrots and Green Beans – Healthy Side Dish
- Sauteed Rosemary Beets – Easy Way to Prepare a Superfood
- Roasted Garlic Turnip Dip – A Healthy Dip Alternative
- Get the Most Out of Your Harvest Box – Ten Tips
- Fire Cider or Four Thieves Cider – Keep Your Family Healthy
- Spinach Vegetable Juice to Start Your Day
- Spinach Watercress Juice – A Blood Cleanser
- Pico De Gallo – Loaded with Healthy Antioxidants
Like Recipe Videos? Check out our Weekly Video Recipe Series.